Sweatergang Companions has implemented COVID-19 health and safety measures to ensure that we are providing our services in a safe manner.
We follow advice and guidance from the local public health units where we operate and are constantly monitoring the situation and making changes to the way we operate to ensure we are using the best practices to reduce the risk for our clients and employees.
Here is what we are currently doing:
1. Employees complete a COVID-19 nasal swab test every 2 weeks
2. Employees wear 3-layer masks at all times when working with clients
3. Clients are encouraged to wear masks during our visits to reduce their risk, but this is not mandatory
4. Employees complete a COVID self assessment prior to each visit with clients
5. Employees conduct a client assessment prior to entering our client’s homes
6. Employees maintain social distancing when possible
7. Hand sanitizer is used upon entry into a client’s home and throughout the visit
Links for Employees:
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (ccohs.ca)
Vulnerable Populations and COVID-19
Handwashing – Wash your hands to reduce the spread of COVID-19 – Canada.ca
Understanding COVID-19 Testing – Understanding COVID-19 testing – Canada.ca