Welcome to Sweatergang Companions
of Oxford County
We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for seniors and their families. We are a senior care agency serving South Western Ontario. Our team are knowledgeable, passionate and caring individuals who will ensure your loved ones receive the best possible care and support. They are bonded and have completed the Ontario Provincial Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
Sweatergang Companions provides a wide range of services to support seniors living independently at home or in a care facility. Service packages are tailored for each client, based on their individual needs. We know that things may change along the way, so we offer a flexible care plan which will ensure your loved ones receive the best care possible.
We are approved by Veterans Affairs Canada to provide services to Veterans.
Services we offer:
- Personal Care
- Overnight (both Companionship/PSW)
- Daily phone call service
- Meal coordination
- Meal preparation
- Organized outings - based on client interests
- Grocery shopping and menu planning
- Organized activities to stimulate mental awareness
- Escort to events and activities
- Transportation to appointments
- Medication reminders
- Personal grooming guidance and assistance
- Engaging conversation
- Fitness activities
- Light housekeeping
- Change linens
- Organize mail
- Care for house plants
- Pet care
- Approved provider of services to Veterans by Veterans Affairs Canada
...and much, much more!
Contact us today for a free consultation and see how Sweatergang Companions can make a difference in your life!
© Copyright Sweatergang 2